1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Double photos

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by Wrxspdwgn, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Wrxspdwgn

Wrxspdwgn iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    At a recent family event I wanted to do a slideshow on my iPad 2 of some photos I had taken. I did the slideshow and found out that I now had doubles of every photo I had installed in albums. Photos that were saved off the web were not doubled. When I looked in my iTunes media folder I have single images. My question is how do I delete the extra copies off of the iPad? I do use mine as an electronic portfolio and hope to resolve this soon.
  2. eddieg

eddieg iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    There not doubles the photos in your folders are just short cuts to the photos in your camera roll.
  3. Wrxspdwgn

Wrxspdwgn iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My problem is if I open an album of a wedding for example there are now two copies of every image when the viewer pages through it.