What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doomsday Preppers (G5 Entertainment) Tips, tricks, and codes.

OP
D

DLElliott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, has anyone gotten preppers who are experts in the floors you get from codes? 85 floors in, I have yet to get anyone who is a pro for bakery, international foods, climbing wall, etc. Just wondering if it's even possible to speed-prep those floors.
I have international food, and a few more.....

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Thecommittedfew

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I entered the "food" code and the floor was built, but the doors will not open. Has anyone else had this problem?

zent99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The VIPs that give "Lots of Gold!" give you gold equal to 20% of the room you are building next. Therefore, when you get to a 10th floor (double cost floor), the VIPs give you double what they would if you are building the next floor. So, if you are not in a hurry to build you can get a lot of extra gold by pausing construction at these floors for a few days.

OP
D

DLElliott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I entered the "food" code and the floor was built, but the doors will not open. Has anyone else had this problem?
Yes, I had the same problem with a code, and had to start the game over. If anyone else has figured out something different, let us all know. Thanks :)

Fasyarawr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also have the same problem with the code thingy. It was built, open once and then close again. Can anyone help me? Because I don't want to restart the game :(

mab70

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, has anyone gotten preppers who are experts in the floors you get from codes? 85 floors in, I have yet to get anyone who is a pro for bakery, international foods, climbing wall, etc. Just wondering if it's even possible to speed-prep those floors.

I've gotten experts for Pet Room, International Food, and Root Cellar. Oh, and Canteen, but his numbers were so low (1s & 2s!!)I kicked him out.

mab70

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also have the same problem with the code thingy. It was built, open once and then close again. Can anyone help me? Because I don't want to restart the game :(

I haven't had a floor hang-up on me, but I do have my friends frequently disappear or the game hang-up when visiting friends for supplies. Restarting the game hasn't been an issue for me. Another player on this forum told how to immediately reboot the game. It works great for me, I also use it to get better deliveries (higher value) and to encourage more VIP visits.

OP
D

DLElliott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't had a floor hang-up on me, but I do have my friends frequently disappear or the game hang-up when visiting friends for supplies. Restarting the game hasn't been an issue for me. Another player on this forum told how to immediately reboot the game. It works great for me, I also use it to get better deliveries (higher value) and to encourage more VIP visits.
I've had a floor hang up on me, open and then shut again. And no amounts of "reboot" fixed my issue. I had to restart the game.

cHiLiRu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mab70 said:
I've gotten experts for Pet Room, International Food, and Root Cellar. Oh, and Canteen, but his numbers were so low (1s & 2s!!)I kicked him out.

That poor innocent prepper...haha

urgatorbait

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there any sort of cadence or conditions whereby preppers appear? I have only seen 1 come by in the past 24 hours despite having 4 slots open on one housing floor and another completely empty housing floor. I have many empty floors because I have no prppers to assign. Any help or guidance is appreciated.

Sportskmom

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Would you mind sharing that tip with me? Right now when my person is going to visit friends she just keeps walking forever and never gets to the friends, I am talking like over 30 minuets and nothing!

OP
D

DLElliott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Would you mind sharing that tip with me? Right now when my person is going to visit friends she just keeps walking forever and never gets to the friends, I am talking like over 30 minuets and nothing!
I am using an iPhone 4s, I exit the game, and double tap the bottom circle button, then hold your finger on the icon until it has the - symbol above it, click that, close out of that sub-screen, and re-enter the game, it will reset the game every time :) Hope this helps.

Most reactions

Latest posts