Doomsday Preppers (G5 Entertainment) Tips, tricks, and codes.

Discussion in 'iPad Games' started by DLElliott, Dec 14, 2012.

1. mab70

mab70
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Anyone having issues with visiting? Every time I try to go visiting to get supplies now, the game locks up & I have to reboot my iPad to play. I've messaged G5 and they said they wanted to help, but they are closed until Jan. 9 (nice job!). The game also won't show any friends on the my friends page and won't let me add any friends to my shelter floors (only preppers the game sends). I have added over 150 friends, is that too many? But if it is too many, I don't see a way to unfriend.

2. mab70

mab70
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Does that work if he isn't the only delivery guy in the queue?

3. Randy Al Thor

Randy Al Thor
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    If when you first start the game you get a small delivery, accept all deliveries then turnoff the game. (single click button to get to desktop, double click button, hold preppers icon until it wiggles, hit the red X) Then restart, wait for first 2 deliveries, if they are single box low floor, turn off again, repeat until you get a red box on a high number floor (could take a while) then you will continue to get that delivery until the next time you restart.

4. Randy Al Thor

Randy Al Thor
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    When you have that many friends, it can take a long time for him to make the walk. Don't restart, just drop the pad and enjoy the coffee.

5. Frog mama

Frog mama
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I'm trying to do this. Does it repeat the delivery no matter what you "pick"? I keep getting small box alternating between floor 5 and 36. Am I supposed to restart twice after the "accept all deliveries" step or just once? Also, am I supposed to accept the 2 deliveries or just ignore them? ( cuz then they are there after I've restarted).... I'm trying to get the hang of this... Thanks!

P.s. I hope it is ok to do other activities on the game while I wait - if not, PLMK!

6. Gregdu

Gregdu
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    For some reason, i cannot stop playing.... Like i am waiting for something big to happen...

Here is my code if anyone is interested: 99694a0

7. cHiLiRu

cHiLiRu
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Reassigned preps so I could put them correctly, bug sadly my game crashed after not more than 10 minutes and all the changes I made was not registered. When I load the game again, I had to repeat what I wanted to do all over again. So I ended up restarting game :(

Is this common for you guys?

8. DLElliott

DLElliott
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I am in the 50+ floors, maybe it is just a fluke with these floors then. Thanks, and good to know.

9. Randy Al Thor

Randy Al Thor
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    You must take all deliveries before restarting game, if you don't the game will save the ones you are getting and they don't change, afterwards restart the game (not the ipad) and you get different boxes for delivery. Just repeat the procedure until you get a BIG RED BOX going to a low level first or second. After that keep the game running.

10. Randy Al Thor

Randy Al Thor
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Floors for evaluation

So far, floors that end in zero are the most expensive, with floors that end in 1 or 2 about half their price. If possible, save your guest codes for floors that end in zero and use the gold for the next two instead. Just a tip form a frugal prepper.:)