1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Doomsday Preppers (G5 Entertainment) Tips, tricks, and codes.

Discussion in 'iPad Games' started by DLElliott, Dec 14, 2012.

1. cHiLiRu

cHiLiRu iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Really curious...

How are the coins being determined in newly built floors? I realized the amount defers from other players!
  2. AshLuvsT

AshLuvsT iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok so I was using my VIP's to earn more gold.... Well when I done that I received no gold from them is anyone else having the same problem? It only started this today I really need the gold :(
  3. Gregdu

Gregdu iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Scroll all the way to the bottom. The next floor should be a free tunnel. Once you build that, your VIPs will start giving you money again. The amount of money they give is proportional to the cost of the next floor.

For those who want to add me,
    99694a0
  4. Gregdu

Gregdu iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    From what I have experienced, the price increases with every floor your add, so it will be different. Every 10th floor is the most expensive.
  5. Tristan.Britton

Tristan.Britton iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Another Tip for those wanting to earn more gold quicker. As most of you already know, there are four delivery guys that bring gold to your complex. The Present offers the most and barrels the second most. I now have 3 of the 4 delivery guys bringing me presents and am working on the fourth.

To do this: Let all delivery guys deliver to your complex and with no one in the receiving area...close the game completely. Now restart the game (should see title page load up)and see what delivery guys you have...let all 4 show up before you start. Hopefully you have your first present guy and if not, repeat above. Once you have one delivery guy with a present make sure that he is the ONLY one showing in the receiving area and quickly close down the game COMPLETELY. When you open the game back up, he will still be there and now you will have 3 new and fresh delivery guys. Keep doing this until you get your second present bearing delivery man. Now make sure that you only have the TWO present guys showing and shut down again completely. When you restart the game, those two will still be standing there to deliver and you will have two new delivery guys. Keep repeating above until eventually you will have all four delivery guys bringing you awesome gifts of gold.

Enjoy and have fun...I am :D
    :eek:
  6. Strange40six

Strange40six iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    !!!FYI!!!
    I have kicked preppers out. If they are friends you added and not ones that came after waiting time, they will appear back in your friends list to add to a floor. Therefore, you can kick them out and re-apply them to try to get the specialties you want. I have done this and have approx 80% of my floors compeletly filled with Specialty preppers, and I have 100 floors. Works good asa you have a good internet connection and Facebook isn't being gay and slow (this App is ran through Facebook servers, so some lag could be from their servers also.)
    • Like Like x 1
  7. mitch lund

mitch lund iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    So from reading this forum I have concluded this game is very buggy and it's not because I'm using original iPad. Another issue I was trying to find an answer too is... What the supply cases in the tunnels are for... They are there sometimes and not others. Sometimes it looks like they get picked up but only sporadically and I don't get a credit for it... I have had at least 2 diamonds there and same results... I thought that it meant I had supplies to pick up but I have found that to be not the case... I have tried to tap on them but just get the frieds tunnel and check nothing go back and still there.. What the freaky deaky
  8. notcho64

notcho64 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    I use an iPhone 4.
    Here is my .02 cents. Best advice I have received so far on this forum is regarding the VIP visitors in my tunnels. I decided to take the advice posted by Masterich and turn away VIP's when I don’t get the desired result. i.e. "Lots of Gold". I have 69 levels and have one floor left for expert assessment. As previously posted by zent99, when you have one floor left for expert assessment you receive 20% gold of the room you are building next: i.e. …the VIP’s bring more gold than usual at this stage!! I did a small sample of this first. I saved my gold for a a few VIP’s and was able to buy three floors at one time.

[​IMG]

So here is my situation.

I got to floor 69 and decided to stop building for a week and have all my VIP’s only give me gold x20%. I managed to save over $4 Million in Gold in a week! I plan on buying 10 shelters and repeating this process and then buying 10 security floors, 10 science floors, and so on.

Here is proof of my $4 Million:

[​IMG]
    Additional advice for noobs: use the promo codes for levels 10,20,30,40, etc. These floors cost more and will save you lots of gold if you have a tough time saving your gold. Go to your tunnels daily to collect $ from your friends. You will need that to unlock additional prep items on each level.

58ea890 out.
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  9. cHiLiRu

cHiLiRu iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Actually...what I meant was that, how are the coins for the items in a floor determined?

For example:
    Both myself and my friend added 'canned food'. But the deference was that the coins price/item, he gets +300 for beans while I only got +10 for bean! Not just that, the canned food floor I built was lower than his!

How is that possible when I had more than 70 floors while he had like 50 floors?!
  10. Masterich

Masterich iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Has anyone found a better, faster,easier way to get Diamonds?

Ok I have 71 floors, I have been playing for a while, and have found a couple of valuable secrets ( one being the vip's giving you what you want instead of what they want GOLD!! Woohoo!) I have tried everything that I can think of, but cannot come up with a way to get more diamonds... Ugh!!!
    Has anyone found a way? 163a7f7 add a contributor, come on please.
    Lets do some work on trying different ways to get those diamonds. Lets work this thing out together.
  11. Masterich

Masterich iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    "I got to floor 69 and decided to stop building for a week and have all my VIP’s only give me gold x20%. I managed to save over $4 Million in Gold in a week! I plan on buying 10 shelters and repeating this process and then buying 10 security floors, 10 science floors, and so on"

Way to go. I was doing something like that but nowhere near that. Damn!!!!
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2013
  12. Muki

Muki iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have had a floor open, the game crashed and then the door would not open... after shutting not only the game off but also my phone (I use an iPhone 4S) the doors opened and all is good, my husband however is on an iPad 1 and after entering the promo code: CAMO the game crashed and it has been days and the doors are still shut.
  13. Muki

Muki iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    When I entered CAMO in all caps I got a school
  14. Muki

Muki iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    They are usually something to do with the title of one of the segments - or the person(s) in the segment - for example, in the segment about the young lady from Texas, she used the word 'survivor' a lot, the segment wrapped up with her informing us she had enlisted, if you enter the promo code 'survivor' you get a Military Trainer who is dressed as she was, same hair style and looks very much alike... I live in Germany and its a little more of a puzzle to solve each show, but I watch and translate to English words and simply try them and see what works.
    I keep waiting/hoping for a promo code 'bug out' to be added because my all time fav segment is the people with the goats and when they yell bug out! The goats run to the trailer! I love that part!
  15. notcho64

notcho64 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    I'm trying to optimize my playing experience. I started spending my $4.5 Million last nite. Instead of building 10 floors of a kind in a row im gonna build 3 Shelter floor (15 preppers) and then build 5 Security floor (15 preppers), then 3 more Shelter floors and another type of floor: Science, Recreation, etc.
  16. skimonkey

skimonkey Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,003 / 0
    • Like Like x 1
  17. grnppls

grnppls iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I have done this too. When you get over 100 levels the gold builds up fast. I usually collec from my VIPs until I can build 10 levels build them all at once the start collecting again. Usually takes 2 to 3 days to build up. I have also noticed VIPs come 2xs a day around 9 am and 9 PM.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. notcho64

notcho64 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    It's a beautiful thing to open 10 floors at the same time!! :D

[​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Phoenix2010

Phoenix2010 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    NEED ADDITIONAL BUNKER FRIENDS CODE IS cF812cc.
  20. mbrown3

mbrown3 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I guess I'm not sure I understand. For over an hour I've been trying this and haven't seen a single red box. And, if one does show up...say he's in the first "position". I close and restart, get two regular boxes, then a second red box shows up. I shut down, restart, and...just the two red boxes will be there? Not the other boxes? Where did they go? If I have to move them down, then the first red box will go down too. I guess it doesn't matter at this point, because I haven't seen a single red box, but in case I do, I guess I'm not sure how it works.
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2013