What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doomsday Preppers (G5 Entertainment) Tips, tricks, and codes.

kikiprepping

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone still playing this game? I just recently downloaded it and the my preppers page is not showing up. It just keeps loading. I cannot view my bunker code and can't see my requests and invitations sent. Is this some kind of bug or is it just me (Android user)?

Mooper1969

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Codes -
Underground - Root Cellar
Bunker - climbing wall
Gold - barber
Water - international food
Storage - Laboratory
Food- canteen
Doomsday - pet room
disaster - Museum
prepare - Cowboy Bar
security - perimeter defense

Camo - school
spiderhole - bakery
Survivor - Party Room
hazmat - homebrew
Happy Prepping
:D

If you find other tips etc. Please post them here.
Enddays should be added to this list. Someone else figured it out not me.

Lenin4024

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Saludos Estimados Preppers mi codigo es 7fc4ebe

Si tienen nuevas claves se lo agradezco

Last edited:

Liz Reinhard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can’t still can’t get my addme code to come up, just never ending buffering. I’ve tried adding dozens of friends and it puts up a notification saying it was added but they really aren’t. I’ve got 2 friends and that’s it

Qcouvi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone have an issue where their connection to FB just spins so you can’t add friends or see your bunker code?

Qcouvi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can’t still can’t get my addme code to come up, just never ending buffering. I’ve tried adding dozens of friends and it puts up a notification saying it was added but they really aren’t. I’ve got 2 friends and that’s it
Same and I sent it to G5 and they basically said “Well that sucks for you”

Qcouvi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone still playing this game? I just recently downloaded it and the my preppers page is not showing up. It just keeps loading. I cannot view my bunker code and can't see my requests and invitations sent. Is this some kind of bug or is it just me (Android user)?
I have this same problem. Sent it to tech support and they basically said”Sorry”

Most reactions

Latest posts