What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doomsday Preppers (G5 Entertainment) Tips, tricks, and codes.

Masterich

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here is how you can get what you want from the visiting "VIP's"
When a VIP shows up at the face of your tunnel, click on him/her. They will get on the elevator and tell you what they will provide you. If you don't like what they are giving, you can press the"X" button instead of transporting them to the indicated floor. They will get off the
elevator and wait again. Click on them again and they again will tell you what they will provide. You can repeat this over and over until
you get what you want. Say "I will give you lots of gold" or I will speed up your construction (only works if you actually have construction of another floor underway)

Last edited:

Masterich

iPF Noob
Reaction score
"any way to get more live in help (worker)?"

You can either kick someone out and wait the 179 minutes or build another shelter floor.

OP
D

DLElliott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here is how you can get what you want from the visiting "VIP's"
When a VIP shows up at the face of your tunnel, click on him/her. They will get on the elevator and tell you what they will provide you. If you don't like what they are giving, you can press the"X" button instead of transporting them to the indicated floor. They will get off the
elevator and wait again. Click on them again and they again will tell you what they will provide. You can repeat this over and over until
you get what you want. Say "I will give you lots of gold" or I will speed up your construction (only works if you actually have construction of another floor underway)

Thanks for the tip... WORKS!!!!! YAY :):thumbs:

OP
D

DLElliott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New tip..... If you add more shelter space, it will not "up" your next floor charges. YAY :) Happy Prepping

Anheidecker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DLElliott said:
New tip..... If you add more shelter space, it will not "up" your next floor charges. YAY :) Happy Prepping

Not always true....I just added a shelter and it went up 45,000.

Kimmy_253

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Quick Gold

If you start the game with your first delivery guy carrying the big red present that gives lots of gold, you can switch in & out of the options sceen & it will keep giving you the same delivery of gold. By doing this you can load up on gold very quickly.

mab70

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone having issues with visiting? Every time I try to go visiting to get supplies now, the game locks up & I have to reboot my iPad to play. I've messaged G5 and they said they wanted to help, but they are closed until Jan. 9 (nice job!). The game also won't show any friends on the my friends page and won't let me add any friends to my shelter floors (only preppers the game sends). I have added over 150 friends, is that too many? But if it is too many, I don't see a way to unfriend.

mab70

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you start the game with your first delivery guy carrying the big red present that gives lots of gold, you can switch in & out of the options sceen & it will keep giving you the same delivery of gold. By doing this you can load up on gold very quickly.

Does that work if he isn't the only delivery guy in the queue?

Randy Al Thor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If when you first start the game you get a small delivery, accept all deliveries then turnoff the game. (single click button to get to desktop, double click button, hold preppers icon until it wiggles, hit the red X) Then restart, wait for first 2 deliveries, if they are single box low floor, turn off again, repeat until you get a red box on a high number floor (could take a while) then you will continue to get that delivery until the next time you restart.

Randy Al Thor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone having issues with visiting? Every time I try to go visiting to get supplies now, the game locks up & I have to reboot my iPad to play. I've messaged G5 and they said they wanted to help, but they are closed until Jan. 9 (nice job!). The game also won't show any friends on the my friends page and won't let me add any friends to my shelter floors (only preppers the game sends). I have added over 150 friends, is that too many? But if it is too many, I don't see a way to unfriend.

When you have that many friends, it can take a long time for him to make the walk. Don't restart, just drop the pad and enjoy the coffee.

Frog mama

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If when you first start the game you get a small delivery, accept all deliveries then turnoff the game. (single click button to get to desktop, double click button, hold preppers icon until it wiggles, hit the red X) Then restart, wait for first 2 deliveries, if they are single box low floor, turn off again, repeat until you get a red box on a high number floor (could take a while) then you will continue to get that delivery until the next time you restart.

I'm trying to do this. Does it repeat the delivery no matter what you "pick"? I keep getting small box alternating between floor 5 and 36. Am I supposed to restart twice after the "accept all deliveries" step or just once? Also, am I supposed to accept the 2 deliveries or just ignore them? ( cuz then they are there after I've restarted).... I'm trying to get the hang of this... Thanks!

P.s. I hope it is ok to do other activities on the game while I wait - if not, PLMK!

Most reactions