What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doomsday Preppers (G5 Entertainment) Tips, tricks, and codes.

MaxPrep

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've looked all over the Internet and haven't found out the answer for my question. Maybe I'm using wrong search terms...

My question is...

If I reset my iPad, go into iTunes and download doomsday preppers app again (assuming that I have backed it up)...will it reload all my purchased content??? I've purchased some premium floors and don't want to lose them.

Thanks! Great forum!

Yes. Your purchased content will be there (assuming you have saved it properly).

debswild

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anoyone updated their Doomsday Preppers with the update from yesterday. I am disappointed that we still have the issue with the luggages still being at the end of the tunel all the time. Not really sure how I feel about it yet, it seems to be moving very slowly.

Kelferg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Update May 7

Yes, that luggage thing was what I hoped the update would fix, but it is still there. Also, it seems like now you can't
Reject a VIP until you get what you want from them. No matter how often I reject them, they just offer the same stuff.

Two big dislikes for me with the update. The other stuff is okay. I am not nuts about the new game animation but I
know we will all get used to that.

Dee21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Updated my game to version 1.2. It did open my closed floor. At various times offers Premium Preppers for 1 diamond, happy I still get the free trained prepper (for playing daily). VIP's are not changing what you get from them, when you reject them. Built and opened the new floors but the game won't let me assign preppers to them. Friends in the tunnel no longer have "Friends Saved" under their names. Sign at the the entrance to bunker has time until prepper. I had 35 preppers in a row that I brought down into my bunker before getting a "courier" bringing a package. A few of them were better than preppers I had been using.

I suggest players keep playing the previous version to get more gold with the VIPs.
29f2026

MaxPrep

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I upgraded also. My biggest frustration is that I can't assign preppers to ANY floor. When I try to assign a prepper to a floor, the screen darkens, but I can't see a list of available preppers.

Of course, I would love a ton of new floors, but I'd be happy to wait for the bugs of the game to get worked out. If the developers want to improve game performance, here's a suggestion... Limit the number of friends allowed per tunnel. That would also create an added benefit associated with the number of floors in your bunker.

Just a thought...

eglean

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The new update has many glitches I too am experiencing the same problems described above.

Dee21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do not update app! I am unable to assign new preppers to floors. I thought it was just a problem with the 4 new floors from the update so I reassigned a prepper on an older floor, quit the game and then could not assign a prepper to that floor. Went to G5 to report the
Problem and got the "oops" we are aware of this problem.

Beejyweejy1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I updated and found that the new trainers don't work properly. I go to train an avatar on a floor and different colors, numbers, etc. come up. If I train anyway, it is not counted. The older trainers on the earlier floors still seem to work properly, but I always go in and pull it up to see first if things align before I go ahead and train.
Beejyweejy1

spountz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
any news for the bugs ?? really ennoying not able to add preppers to floor... :-(

mab70

iPF Noob
Reaction score
any news for the bugs ?? really ennoying not able to add preppers to floor... :-(

Have you gone to G5 and openned a request?
I updated and I'm not having any issues with adding preppers to floors, training, or anything. I do sometimes have issues with getting supplies, but I know that is because I have too many friends, it started to be a consistant issue once I got over 300.
Good Luck!

Ac101

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've searched just about everywhere, and I can't seem to find what I need, so here we go:

I've just started the game, and I'm currently building my thirteenth shelter. I've still only got the 4 preppers the game came with, and no more have come to join my bunker. I never get VIPs come visit (I have only one time in the past three days I've been playing), and I haven't gotten the "big gift" from the delivery men at all. I'm not sure how to get friends that I've added into my bunker either.

Is this all because I've just started playing, or am I doing something very wrong here?

Beejyweejy1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've searched just about everywhere, and I can't seem to find what I need, so here we go:

I've just started the game, and I'm currently building my thirteenth shelter. I've still only got the 4 preppers the game came with, and no more have come to join my bunker. I never get VIPs come visit (I have only one time in the past three days I've been playing), and I haven't gotten the "big gift" from the delivery men at all. I'm not sure how to get friends that I've added into my bunker either.

Is this all because I've just started playing, or am I doing something very wrong here?

How many friends have you brought into your tunnel? That's where the VIPs come from. Add more friends and you should get a few more VIPs.
Since G5 updated the game I have found they send down less free preppers (like 1@12-24 or more hrs.) at my level and many more ones that I can buy, but I don't.
Again, since the update, the big red gift is more rare, but does show up occasionally. I also find that if I close out the game with it in the first place...that no longer works for me now.
Play daily..to get the prepper reward for playing.

mab70

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Something is very wrong. With the most recent update, preppers should show up 1 every 24 hrs for each separate shelter with an open slot. They will wait until you open the game if you are not playing at the time they are due to arrive.
If you have accepted friends you haven't already added as preppers to your bunker: you should be able to click on a shelter with open slots, the top choice is Move in a friend, click the blue "Move" button, wait a while, when choices of available friends pop up, select one. It should be simple.
If neither of the above are working/happening, go to G5 entertainment's web site and open a request.

About the delivery guys, you can reset who shows up first. If you like who is first, always leave him in first place when closing the game.
If you don't, close the game with NO delivery men showing. Then, double click the home button to pull up the app activity list. Click and hold the Prepper icon, when the icons start shaking, click the red "-" and the Prepper icon will disappear. You have just reset the game. The next time you open the game, a new set delivery men with show up. Keep doing this until you find one you like, then close the game with that guy in first place and he will be there next time you open the game.
Good Luck!

nikerunnin77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There's been some bugs since day 1 but with each update it's something new. Most recent bug for my Iphone5 is that I've got about 20 friend requests and can't add any. It just times out after I've put accept. It's definitely not a connection issue for me either. Hopefully they fix it for the next update.

Most reactions

Latest posts