What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Don't hate me but I'm selling my iPad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cybereyes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good for you. I personally found I need an actual computer for about 10 percent of what I need done . The other 90 the iPad does and better. Good luck

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cybereyes said:
Good for you. I personally found I need an actual computer for about 10 percent of what I need done . The other 90 the iPad does and better. Good luck

I agree.

beavers52

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
It's just post count. I believe you become a Fan around 10. Stick around and you'll be a master before you know it. ;)

Thank you very much ~ I am rather new here, and being called a "Noob" was/is amazingly funny :)

SaberOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Although I believe the iPad will eventually replace the laptop, it isn't there yet. I'm currently in Italy using the pad on holiday and it is very handy. Great for keeping an eye on my bank accounts, paying bills and travel plans. Also nice to listen to music, convert money, read the news and respond to the forums. Aside from that, it's just a toy. I'll keep it although if I had to do it over again I'd likely buy the just released MacAir 1.7/256.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SaberOne said:
Although I believe the iPad will eventually replace the laptop, it isn't there yet. I'm currently in Italy using the pad on holiday and it is very handy. Great for keeping an eye on my bank accounts, paying bills and travel plans. Also nice to listen to music, convert money, read the news and respond to the forums. Aside from that, it's just a toy. I'll keep it although if I had to do it over again I'd likely buy the just released MacAir 1.7/256.

The MacBook air that lacks more than one USB, Ethernet, FireWire, mini display, (it has thunderbolt so mini display is not required), line in, or even a cd drive? Sounds like an iPad with a keyboard. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts