What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Domestic crisis-Apps not working

johngarnett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wife has a new iPad 4 (RetDis) and it has just been updated to iOS 7.0.2. She is a 'gamer' and happlily played Bubble IQ and Safari Saga running under iOS 6.*. The new iOS update has caused these games to open and then close immediately:eek:

The update was done OTA, the games have been deleted and reinstalled, and the ipad has been restarted a number of times.

To restore some form of domestic bliss I wonder if any of you experts can either cure or explain our problem please? The OS update was my idea as my iPad is just fine on 7.0.2:)

Thank you all

JohnG

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome I am not a marriage counselor but will attempt to bring peace....... The issue is about the game developers providing an upgrade so their games are compatible with iOS 7 So providing you are connected to the internet you will find depending on how many apps you have that many are being updated daily. I have had about 70 so far. You could also contact the developer of the game by email and ask what the time line is for the new version. In the meantime a dozen roses and a romantic dinner I am sure will keep peace at home. Or go to the beach relax have fun. Hope this has provided a solution to your dilemma. Colin Australia

OP
J

johngarnett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Colin,
Thank you for the explanation. I was thinking along those lines. I will suggest that my wife contacts the developers. She will think I'm SO clever and forgive me!!!!

JohnG

PS 'Beach' here in Cornwall at the moment is just watching the rain fall and checking out the surf !!!!!

HardMetalAlchemy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Colin, Thank you for the explanation. I was thinking along those lines. I will suggest that my wife contacts the developers. She will think I'm SO clever and forgive me!!!! JohnG PS 'Beach' here in Cornwall at the moment is just watching the rain fall and checking out the surf !!!!!

Haha so true!

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Colin,
Thank you for the explanation. I was thinking along those lines. I will suggest that my wife contacts the developers. She will think I'm SO clever and forgive me!!!!

JohnG

PS 'Beach' here in Cornwall at the moment is just watching the rain fall and checking out the surf !!!!!

LOL Hi John, now if you were just to contact the developers yourself to save her the angst, and maybe throw in a box of chocolates with the roses and dinner, great chance she will think you are Casanova and Errol Flynn reincarnated;)
Andrew

Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

OP
J

johngarnett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Again, thank you all.

I'm so glad I found this Forum - what other could offer iPad cure alls and marriage counselling:)

JohnG

Most reactions

Latest posts