What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dollar charges

hey_moe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just joined the Apple site and noticed there are two different one dollar charges on my account now. I haven't brought anything or DLed anything. Anybody run into this...Mike

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Call Apple Support and ask. Do it soon, and change your Apple ID password right now, just in case.

Though I have seen sites that will charge you a dollar then immediately refund it to make sure you card is valid, I don't believe Apple does this.

Pocobear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Your probably seeing a pending charge, not a actual completed charge. Many companies do this to verify your credit card is good. The actual charge will never post. The pending charge will disappear in probably 3-5 days. Just keep an eye on it, if it doesn't, give your bank a call first to see if it's still pending or is actually a charge, if it is a charge, give Apple a call.:D

OP
hey_moe

hey_moe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for your answers, I will wait till next week and yes it does show pending...Mike

Most reactions