What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does your iPad gets heavier over time?

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We are talking about TENTHS OF A GRAM, there is no way you can reliably feel the difference of less than one gram holding something in your hand.

ctsluder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh that, I was following that post and shaking my head as I read it.

Oscar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The problem is you are sitting on your butt more with your IPad thus less exercise thus less muscle mass thusngravity is more effective. :D

xune

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I take my iPad out of my contour case, the iPad is more slippery and takes more effort to grip, which makes it seem heavier, though it's just a difference in how much grip is required to hold the iPad for extended periods of time. My $35 contour iSee case (bought at the Apple store) with its grippy textured shell makes my iPad seem lighter.

wrecklass

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm working on an App that will cause the bits of data in the iPad to constantly rotate clockwise causing a magnetic field that will act with the Earths field and cause the iPad to levitate. As an added benefit the action of the fields will create an electric charge which I believe I can get to recharge the battery.

Caution: in Australia the effect will be to double the weight of the iPad. A fix for this will be introduced in a future version.

Currently I am waiting for my anti-gravity patents before I can release the App.

polar-bear-face-palm_thumbnail1.jpg

Tasty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes but that is only after I have been holding it for hours on in, I just ordered an iPad pillow for it:D

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm working on an App that will cause the bits of data in the iPad to constantly rotate clockwise causing a magnetic field that will act with the Earths field and cause the iPad to levitate. As an added benefit the action of the fields will create an electric charge which I believe I can get to recharge the battery.

Caution: in Australia the effect will be to double the weight of the iPad. A fix for this will be introduced in a future version.

Currently I am waiting for my anti-gravity patents before I can release the App.

polar-bear-face-palm_thumbnail1.jpg
Good grief! My iPad is getting a headache...:confused:

Most reactions

Latest posts