1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Does this app exist?

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by CPGoldstein, Dec 10, 2010.

1. CPGoldstein

CPGoldstein iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi friends,

Just bought my iPad and LOVE it! I am learning so much and having a great time reading your posts, too. Thanks for making this old pup feel good!

I was wondering if they have this app, where I can set what shows I want to download. For example, I like the show Community. Can I set up an app that will download the most recent episode? If so, how?

Thanks for your help!

-CP
  2. iPadCharlie

iPadCharlie iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    The show "Community" is on NBC and they do not have an app for their current prime time line up. The only way (that I know of) is to watch the episodes on the NBC website, but you can't download them to your iPad. Sorry!
  3. appsmonkey

appsmonkey iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You don't need a special app to do this. You can just go to the iTunes Store and a get what's called a 'season pass' for any show you like. They have the current season of Community on the iTunes Store here. If you get a season pass, it will automatically download new episodes as they become available. It will also sync to your Mac and your iPad (and Apple TV if you have it) so you can watch it on any device anytime. If you don't want to buy the whole season, you can buy single episodes. Have fun!
  4. CPGoldstein

CPGoldstein iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you! I hope someday I can help a noob out like the way you folks are helping me!!!
  5. iPadCharlie

iPadCharlie iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Thanks appsmonkey! You know, I never even thought of looking for it in iTunes. Duh!