What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does the iPad keyboard annoy you?

Does the iPad keyboard annoy you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

seeking

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, after 2 months of using it I have pain in the right wrist. I use the iPad not more than an hour a day, max. And yet..

fahad944

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mtnmedic said:
Hey, I like a keyboard that's sensitive and in touch with me.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

I use xtrem but the only problem when I open google I can't use the arrow on keyboard

Sonicrobby

iPF Novice
Reaction score
salesgraphics said:
Does the onscreen iPad keyboard annoy you?

Absolutely not, one of the main reasons I bought the iPad over another tablet was for the keyboard

fahad944

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sonicrobby said:
Absolutely not, one of the main reasons I bought the iPad over another tablet was for the keyboard

Can you give me some name for the keyboard can I use it in iPad

Asharp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
After decades of drumming away on a keyboard, the switch to a light touch was the hardest adjustment.

MILJAN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
for keyboard resize is missing..and I like option showing which letter I press( iphone have that)

Sent from my iPad 4

bloggeraldwin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It annoys me if I have to type a long essay or a report

It annoys me if I have to type a long essay or a report, there are times I do not like looking at the iPad screen while typing instead I like to see more at a physical keyboard. I feel that for its acceptable to use the pnscreen keyboard for replying a short email but definitely not to write an essay. Currently I am using the Ixcc aluminum Bluetooth keyboard for the Apple iPad.

Most reactions