What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does the iPad keyboard annoy you?

Does the iPad keyboard annoy you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
I recommend the Zagg folio. Much better portability and provides iPad hot keys along with providing a decent case.

Gargantua

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Split mode is no a matter of like or don't like.
In some cases you simply need it when passages of intrest are hidden by the keyboard.
Then split is the solution.

AntonCartel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not in the least. I like how they give you the option (on the bottom right hand side of the keyboard) to remove it at the users discretion.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Abitofbeige

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am also a stylus user and would prefer smaller keyboard letters whilst including numbers and common punctuation - like a reguar keyboard. Overall size could easily be the same

Reaction score
twerppoet said:
Go into Settings > General > Keyboard and turn off Auto-Correction. That way all your mistakes will be your own. It will still red-underline works it thinks you've misspelled.

Thank you

Asharp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I like it a lot more now than when I bought my iPad almost a year and a half ago.

After adjusting the position of my hands on the smaller keyboard, it was just practice, practice. I'd be a whole lot better by now if I hadn't been using my wireless keyboard so much.

Dr. Robert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like it, and I don't. The keyboard per se is fine, but I am using my iPad as an English-German translator. When I've input a word, and get the result, the keyboard disappears, and I have to tap-tap in the text input line to get it back up, and to get the previous word removed. If there's a way to keep the keyboard locked into place, I'd be quite satisfied with it.

Most reactions

Latest posts