What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does the iPad 3 look identical to the iPad 2?

sukhraj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
rumours are all the rage right now, with the industry generally expecting Apple

No External links, please! Read the rules and please post in the correct section of the site.

Last edited by a moderator:

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No one knows what the iPad 3 looks like, what it's features will be, or when it will be released. Everything is just rumor at this point

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The 'experts' say that the new iPad will be identical to the iPad2 unless you look closely. The new iPad will be 1 mm thicker and there may be some minor differences. Most accessories will work with the new one, that work with the iPad 2 except for the tight fitting hard covers.

City

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It looks exactly the same as the iPad2 , except it may be thinner. Of course the "inside" is different, space and app wise.
I can get a picture of it in a few minutes.
It should be for sale in late Feb., or early March.

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
It looks exactly the same as the iPad2 , except it may be thinner. Of course the "inside" is different, space and app wise.I can get a picture of it in a few minutes. It should be for sale in late Feb., or early March.
Pff. Id like to see thsi "picture" you have of the iPad 3. Is your name Tim Cook? No..then all you see online about the iPad 3 is just rumors, speculation, and artist renderings...remember the iPhone 5 fiasco of last fall...;)

Sonicrobby

iPF Novice
Reaction score
cbhattarai said:
That wont happen, because iPhone 4 and 4S looks same and most of the people are not happy with that, so they wont do the mistake again

That's what we'd like to think

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I hope it is an inch longer so I can install more apps. The 7-inch iPad 3 is a physically smaller device so it will not hold as many apps. Also, when you play Angry Birds on the iPad 3, part of the screen is cut off because the program is designed for the iPads we all know and love.

And quadraphonic sound would be nice, too. Perhaps festive colors and a coin slot so I can play online video arcade games. I am tired of mailing developers quarters so I can plat Asteroids and Food Fight.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The issue with the iPhone 4S and iPhone 4 is that few like the two sided glass. The iPhone 5 will likely be a lot like the iPhone 3GS and 3G in design.

Most reactions

Latest posts