What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does Notability have a built in web browser?

Justinian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am trying to decide between Notability and Notes Plus for my iPad. What I like most about Notes Plus is its built in web browsing ability. When you want to access the Internet while taking notes, you do not have to press the home button or move out of Notes Plus. There is a button on the right side that allows you to access the Internet on another page, and even highlight data from the web and copy it into your notes. Can someone tell me if Notability has this same feature? Thank you.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, Notability allows you to access the Web in-app. From by bit of playing around, it appears you can put a whole web page in the Notability document (like a screen shot) and/or you can copy text to put into a Notability document.

That's about all I know about it - haven't played with it much. But, bottom line is, yes, there is access to the web from within the Notability app.

Marilyn

OP
J

Justinian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you. I appreciate your reply. Notes Plus is a little more costly than Notability, so I need to compare features vs. costs for the two apps. Do you know if Notability has a diagram recognition feature? On Notes Plus if you draw a circle, e.g., it will automatically make it perfect circle or square, or whatever.

Last edited:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Keeping in mind that I am not that familiar with Notability - I could not find where a drawn circle could be auto-converted into a machine-drawn circle (or square or whatever).

Maybe someone else knows, but I don't think Notability has this feature.

Marilyn

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have notability and there is a "Figure" option where you can create shapes.

image-3911421553.jpg

image-830845045.jpg

image-3570505703.jpg

image-336898207.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts