What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does it allow to load a full brochure

Samuel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HI, I HAVE NEVER BEEN ON ANY SITE BEFORE SO IF I AM DOING THIS WRONG PLEASE HELP ME.
i AM VERY INTERESTED IN THE APPLE I PAD AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF AND HOW I COULD USE IT FOR THE BUSINESS I AM IN.
i PROMOTE PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS AND AS WE HAVE A LARGE NUMBER OF COMPANIES WE DEAL WITH THERE IS AN OVER ABUNDANCE OF BROCHURES ETC TO SHOW CLIENTS SO I WAS WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF AND HOW I COULD LOAD BROCHURES ONTO THE I PAD SO I COULD SIT DOWN WITH CLIENTS AND SHOW THEM FROM THAT INSTEAD OF BROCHURES.
ALSO I NEED TO KNOW HOW YOU COULD USE A MODEL ON THE I PAD AND CHANGE THE CLOTHES ON THAT MODEL SO CLIENTS COULD SEE HOW THAT WOULD LOOK FOR THEM.
EXAMPLE FOR AN OFFICE WHAT COLOURS WOULD GO BETTER FOR THAT COMPANY.
REGARDS
SAM

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, I use the app GoodReader for all my brochures and documentation. If you don't have too many, just drag them into iBooks.

It works great and makes a good impression to stuff it in the hands of the customers - and your company is cool by proxy :)

On the other hand, ALL CAPS DAY is coming up, but it's not today :) Forum etiquette is that you write with mixed case.

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, hope to see you around.:)

Most reactions

Latest posts