What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does ipad2 have flash then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Bri.....Bri...Bri...
o_O
There is a search button for this type of subject that has been started numerous times and resulted in many...many debates/flame wars...

Short answer....no.

OP
B

Bribrianna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OUTL4W said:
Bri.....Bri...Bri...
o_O
There is a search button for this type of subject that has been started numerous times and resulted in many...many debates/flame wars...

Short answer....no.

Cool :) didn't think so.....

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But if you need to see a web site that has flash, then there are several third-party browsers that 'sort of' handle Flash. They do this by 'hosting' the Flash content on their company website. This can work OK for some sites - it's never very satisfactory but it can be better than nothing. There's a free (limited viewing time) version of iSwifter in the App Store that some members have used. Give it a try if there's something specific you're wanting to see. You need a good Internet connection for it to be at all successful. There are several other browsers too - as Outl4w said, have a search for them. (I shouldn't say this, but the iPad Forum Search facility is not as good as it could be - a trick I use is to use Google instead but add the term 'ipadforum' to the end of your search words - then Google will give you the pages in ipadforum that relate to the search terms you used) - but don't tell anyone that I told you this.....:(

Tim

OP
B

Bribrianna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
But if you need to see a web site that has flash, then there are several third-party browsers that 'sort of' handle Flash. They do this by 'hosting' the Flash content on their company website. This can work OK for some sites - it never very satisfactory but it can be better than nothing. There's a free (limited viewing time) version of iSwifter in the App Store that some members have used. Give it a try if there's something specific you're wanting to see. You need a good Internet connection for it to be at all successful. There are several other browsers too - as Outl4w said, have a search for them. (I shouldn't say this, but the iPad Forum Search facility is not as good as it could be - a trick I use is to use Google instead but add the term 'ipadforum' to the end of your search words - then Google will give you the pages in ipadforum that relate to the search terms you used) - but don't tell anyone that I told you this.....:(

Tim

Wow Tim..... You are cool :)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Bribrianna said:
Wow Tim..... You are cool :)

See Bri, even I didn't get told that snippet of information. Yes, he is cool, you have to keep telling him that though!

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think we have embarrassed him, he's not normally this slow to answer!

OP
B

Bribrianna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
You are a busy bee!

Yh tim, u are! I was in london for 2 days got back yesterday :) and I gave up being a busy bee, tubes are hard work! Tim is a better bee than me I am sure

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
You are a busy bee!

Yh tim, u are! I was in london for 2 days got back yesterday :) and I gave up being a busy bee, tubes are hard work! Tim is a better bee than me I am sure

I'm not busy - it's my wife that's driving and I'm keeping an eye on all of you - and the sun has come out, so it's looking like a nice drive down the M74 towards Carlisle. My wife loves Dorset, so she's very jealous of you...

Tim

OP
B

Bribrianna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
I'm not busy - it's my wife that's driving and I'm keeping an eye on all of you - and the sun has come out, so it's looking like a nice drive down the M74 towards Carlisle. My wife loves Dorset, so she's very jealous of you...

Tim

Ha :) it's just the same as anywhere hilly.....

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Dorset, shmorset, Somerset is just as good!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dorset, shmorset, Somerset is just as good!

When I was a young kid I used to live in Portishead, near Bristol. My father was headmaster of the primary school there and I was a pupil. There is no worse punishment that life has to offer than being a pupil at a school where your father is headmaster...

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions