What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does cydia have my 3.2.1 shsh blob?

OP
K

kevbo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Its not an app. Its for your desktop. The link to download was posted by ipad-sweden in this thread twice. Your SHSH blob isn't saved automatically.. you needed to click the "Make my life easier"button. Alternatively, there was a way to save it when using the Spirit jailbreak from your desktop.

Once you jailbreak and upload your SHSH blob to Cydia, it seems that Cydia will automatically save it for all subsequent versions. For example, I was jailbroken on 3.2, but never updated to 3.2.1. Using the TinyUmbrella program though, it allowed me to update to 3.2.1 even after Apple stopped signing the firmware.

Last edited:

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ohhh...i got it now. I already have the tiny umbrella exe downloaded to ipad ready to email to myself on desktop. Forget the 4.2 beta. Lmao. I will go back down to my original 3.2.1. I know i saved the shsh blobs on Cydia. Ill just use the umbrella exe. To make sure. Then ill go from there. Im glad i searched in found this thread. ;-)

cicciocant

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've a 3.2 ipad.
I want to upgrade to 3.2.1 firmware (not 3.2.2)
Is it possibile? How?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've a 3.2 ipad.
I want to upgrade to 3.2.1 firmware (not 3.2.2)
Is it possibile? How?

Did you save your shsh blobs for 3.2.1 in August before Apple stopped signing them using Cydia or tinyumbrella?
If the answer is no, than you cannot install 3.2.1.

Most reactions

Latest posts