What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does Clear Screen Protector Effect Touch Sensitivity ?

Macmutt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys i'm trying to figure out which back and front covers to get and i was wondering if the clear cover for the touch screen causes any loss of touch sensitivity.
I plan on playing alot of games on my IPAD 2 and i didn't want the controls to suffer because i had a clear plastic cover protecting the screen.

Can anyone tell me if this happens or not ?

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not really unless it's not put on properly. I've had the same screen protector on since July n have no issues.I play a lot of games also on ,y iPad and never found the controls to be compromised by screen protector. Now if u get one of the el cheap ones and they thick as hell, then it just might affect it. For the most part ur good. Protect that screen..lol

Wolfpuppies3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No it doesn't

Have a Zagg on my iPad since day one and a new one sitting at home for my iPad2 which just arrived today at the office. Wouldn't be without it.

Most reactions

Latest posts