Does anyone here have a 3g fivespot?

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by Jacoblee23, Mar 11, 2011.

1. Jacoblee23

Jacoblee23 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My Best Buy didn't get the 3G Ipad in, so they sold me this Verizon Wireless Fivespot. Not too thrilled about being under a two year contract, but I really wanted 3G Access. Did I just make a mistake by buying this?
  2. Futurebird

Futurebird iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Possibly. I think Clear's hotspot is better. (I have used a hopspot with my ipad 1 for the past few months) But really having a hot spot is annoying-- you have to turn it on... wait... then you go back to the ipad and go online... try doing this while standing on a street corner and you wish you had five hands.

I got 3G with my ipad 2

I don't think ANY of the BestBuys had 3G. I went to best buy first and left when they said "no 3G"
  3. Fifi1992

Fifi1992 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    wow no 3g at best buy? i ordered online at 4 am this morning and got exactly what i wanted. this is the reason i ordered online.
  4. freebirdforever

freebirdforever iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Clear hotspot around here sucks, and now I guess CLEAR is getting sued for false advertising and exaggerated claims...again.

Anyways, the verizon ones are great imo, ive never had an issue with them. However, if you find yourself not using it, you cant cancel it.