1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Does an bluetooth keyboard need for the ipad?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by carols, Oct 8, 2011.

1. carols

carols iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I am always excited on the stylish bluetooth keyboard for ipad,while never have got one.
    Just wondering,is it a necessary for our ipad?
  2. thewitt

thewitt iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +70 / 0
    It depends on what you do with your iPad. I do lots of typing on mine, so I love having the keyboard available.
  3. leelai

leelai Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,314 / 0
    I don't have one for my iPad as I haven't found a need as yet to get one. I still do all my major work on my MacBook. See how you go, if you are doing a lot of typing on the iPad and finding it tedious then you may want a regular keyboard. It's a personal choice.
  4. carols

carols iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Yeah,because I have many friends overseas and out of my sides,while no online chat,but letters or emails. And I always play games on my ipad. Since then, I chose an bluetooth keyboard from an online store ebelow. The item was ordered on this Monday,it said to be arrived on this weekend. Expecting it now. And then I will get my review on it.
  5. takeshi

takeshi iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Depends on who you ask. It's a matter of preference -- just as any question asking if any accessory is necessary.
  6. VSorceress

VSorceress iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Personally speaking its very important to me, as I use my iPad as a laptop replacement. While I can type on the screen with decent accuracy, nothing beats the feel of keys responding back to me I do my little tapppity tap tap rhythm on the keyboard :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF