1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Dodocase for iPad 2 from Simpli.co.uk

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by luwanda, Jul 20, 2011.

1. luwanda

luwanda iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'd like one of these and this company says it's in stock. Has anyone ordered from them or have any experience of them please?
  2. tzimisce

tzimisce iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I've avoided DodoCase like the plague because their cases have repeatedly had problems with durability - e.g. corner pads falling out, frames splitting (case was not dropped), etc. If you Google "DodoCase iPad falls out" you'll even find a couple of YouTube videos showing the devices falling out of the frame, along with tons of user feedback in various forums about problems.

When I wanted a Moleskine-style case, I had one customized from Treegloo (http://treegloo.com). I've never had a problem ordering from them (my order was last year), but recently there have also been a number of customers who reported long wait times and poor response, and cancelled their orders. Other vendors offering similar cases include Pad and Quill, and Portenzo, so they might be worth a look as an alternative.