1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

.docx read and edit.

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by immanuelrathina, Jan 16, 2013.

1. immanuelrathina

immanuelrathina iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi....Am new to iOS.... bought a new ipad2... am havin trouble in makin my ipad to read .docx files///
    I can't b able to move those files to my ipad thru itunes.... can u pls suggest me sum applications that reads and edits word documents of .docx extension?
  2. therealriley

therealriley iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    Smart office 2 or pages app, try these first as I think these should work, I know they do in smart office but it's not a free app.
  3. willerz2

willerz2 iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +226 / 0
    +1 for Smart Office 2 and Pages. They're paid but if you use a word processor often, then it's worth the investment. Office² is also one of my suggestions. It'll run you about $7.99 as opposed to the $9.99 for Smart Office 2 and pages. Pretty simple app, suits a lot of needs, but not as extravagant as Smart Office 2 and Pages.
  4. therealriley

therealriley iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    I got a redeem code from smart office on this forum, I regularly search promo code and smart office was on here giving a way a few redeem codes for the app so I was lucky to save some money.