What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Documents to go power point on a projector?

VeGt0m

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone :)

How would I use a projector for a power point presentation? I have the AV adapter from apple. Now when I plug it in while on home screen I get a projected message to change resolution size.

When I open documents to go and then plug in to projector it still doesn't work and this time I dont even get a projected message.

I would really appreciate any help!

Thanks!

OP
V

VeGt0m

iPF Noob
Reaction score
59 views and not one person can help me out? :(

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Although Documents to Go is capable of editing PowerPoint presentations, I wasn't aware of any actual presentation ability. There doesn't seem to be anything about it on their website, but I could have missed it.

There are a lot of presentation apps available. I've had great success with an app called 2Screens. Just drop a presentation in (PowerPoint or Keynote) and you can use your iPad to manage it. Works perfectly with Apple's iPad VGA connector.

fourier

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Vegt0m, these guys did a pretty easy review of a projector with the iphone 4s and tutorial on how to hook it up.
basically to sum it up. Ipad 2 and iphone 4s mirror so anything doc read you have that works will show up fine and you don't even need keynote.

If you have an older model of the iphone or ipad then you will need an app that has video out. In that case keynote and goodreader at both great apps.
(this video shows goodreader with an iphone)

New Iphone 4s Features Video Mirroring Output making it the Perfect Pico Projector AccessoryMicro Projector News & Reviews | Micro Projector News & Reviews

How to display my iPhone 4S on a projector, TutorialMicro Projector News & Reviews | Micro Projector News & Reviews

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts