What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DocstoGo Premium Version

Ipadpaws

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay, so I purchased DocstoGo Premium the other day, which seemed to have a lot of functions, yet upon loading up the app I don't think I've ever seen anything so basic in my life. I'm not actually sure it does anything different to some of the other much cheaper word processing apps? Although I do appreciate the Dropbox facility.

I searched for QuickOffice as an alternative, which someone mentioned on here, but I couldn't find the app, perhaps its not available for Ipad.

In any case, if anybody uses DocstoGo I'd be interested to know how they find the app.

Many thanks!

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
One of the things I like about it, other than it's ability to read/edit any Microsoft Office product (Word, Exce, Powerpoint) is it's ability to sync over the local LAN to your desktop computer. You can actually create a document on your PC, save it in an actual drive you've set up and then access it on the iPad. Very handy file transfer. Oh, and then, as you mentioned, there's the Dropbox sync capability. And the ability to open those oh-so-cute Powerpoint slides friends send you in e-mail...

BTW, it does look simple, but it you press and hold the buttons on the bottom, it allows you to do almost any Microsoft editing. I like how it helps me keep my main Excel-based finance sheet up-to-date.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts