Docs To Go user with a question?

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by FoxCruiser, Feb 4, 2014.

1. FoxCruiser

FoxCruiser
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I'm an iPad 1 user(though a family member's gifting me their iPad 2 once they upgrade in a couple of weeks), and I've been wanting to use my tablet for more than just watching movies and reading ebooks. I write quite a bit, and have found out that my iPad makes a pretty good writing platform when paired with my new Bluetooth keyboard.

I've had Docs To Go for a little while and have used it for reading and editing my documents from time to time, but this is the first time I've really sat down and tried to bang out something serious. Unfortunately, almost immediately I've run into a pretty big problem. The indentation and paragraph functions in the app are severely broken(or at the very least I'm missing something major and I can't figure it out). Upon hitting the tab key to start a new paragraph, each subsequent line gets indented as well. Obviously for formatting's sake I can't have that happen.

I'm under the assumption that there's at least a few folks here that use this app and have dealt with this already. Please stop me from tearing my hair out over this? ;)

2. Mickey330

Mickey330
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    I haven't used Docs2Go in a while, so here's my shot at it.

I don't know which key you mean for the tab key, but here's a picture of me playing with what I think you mean:

[​IMG]

If those are the keys you mean, did that help? If not, holler back and we'll try again.

Marilyn