What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Docs To Go Premium Needs Activation Code

WWII Historian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello

I just paid for 'Docs To Go' Premium. Looking for help in trying to Sync my email server (being able to actually send attachments). I lost the option/opportunity to punch in a code directly into the application (as instructed). I couldn't figure that out?

Thank You :)

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello - I just paid for 'Docs To Go' Premium. Looking for help in trying to Sync my email server (being able to actually send attachments). I lost the option/opportunity to punch in a code directly into the application (as instructed). I couldn't figure that out?

Hello - now I do not use this particular app, but if charged, their support should have sent you an email w/ a code/password - check and let us know? Also, their iOS User Manual is online - look @ the link; and finally, there is a 'support tab' - which I clicked and found the items listed below that may be of help - good luck! Dave :)
Screen Shot 2017-05-05 at 1.07.56 PM.png

OP
WWII Historian

WWII Historian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Dave

Extrememely kind of you to go thru that so extensively - thank you! :) Yes actually I've been going thru the support tab and its very confusing. Those folks appear to make it difficult if not impossible to get technical help. Do you know if I'd need the same type of sync password if I tried to install iWorks in my iPad2?

Thanks Dave!

brixtonboy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Maybe answer 3 will help you, have you tried it.
I don't have this on my iPad Air 2 by the way

Jupiter7

iPad Fan
Reaction score
To download iWorks you would need your Apple ID and password. For Pages to synch you would have to be signed in to the iCloud (using the same ID).

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
To download iWorks you would need your Apple ID and password. For Pages to synch you would have to be signed in to the iCloud (using the same ID).

@ WWIIH... - just to point out that iWorks is simply the name for Apple's suite of office apps (whether on iOS devices or on macOS) and is not really available under that name to DL from the App Store - the suite consists of Pages, Numbers, and Keynote (analogous to MS's Word, Excel, & PowerPoint) - these are DL individually - if all you need is the editing features of Pages, then simply obtain that app. Dave :)

Most reactions