What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Docs to Go Manual

Daysleeper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, Can anyone tell me where to find a Docs to Go manual for the ipad? And is it possible to download a pdf file on the internet directly onto you iPad without having to link up with your PC?

Blast Seeker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Tim, that is the manual for Documents to go not Docs to go. Good link but for wrong app. If you do know where the link is for Docs to go is I would appreciate the info as well!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Tim, that is the manual for Documents to go not Docs to go. Good link but for wrong app. If you do know where the link is for Docs to go is I would appreciate the info as well!
Blast Seeker,
This thread is over three and a half years old. The original participants have moved on and are not likely to reply. The only Docs To Go I found was an Android app, not much good to an iPad user.

Last edited:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Docs to Go is short for Documents to Go. There are three versions available; free, standard, and premium. Here's the link to the standard version:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/documents-to-go-standard-office/id317117961?mt=8

That said, this really is a really old thread (2011) and it was lucky anyone one found the post. Might not have happened on my side if the RSS feed wasn't currently kicking out replies to old threads as if they were new threads.

It's a good idea to check the last post date in a thread before posting. Then, if there are no reasonably current threads on the subject, make your own in the appropriate forum.

We won't bite; well not much. :)

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts