What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dock - Paid Tweak

guthrien

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes. After reboot as well. It worked fine on my iPad 1, but on iPad 2 it was always there.

LawPad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Probably a stupid question, but do you have it set as a shortcut? A "friend" of mine had the same problem.

guthrien

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I do not, but it shows up as a shortcut that is running. I can close it but it remains as a shortcut. And I can recreate the crash talked about earlier by dragging the shortcuts out. I checked all my activator settings and options. So strange. I don't think it's ready for me to use yet. I like it otherwise but MultiFlow is keeping me happy.

guthrien

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm trying QuickDo by the same developer, which is cooler than dock in many ways, and FaceTime also launches with it. Makes me nervous. I don't think the developer is great with English though (he is Chinese) and is not understanding my question about it.

Edit: ok, not his fault! Some other people who have jailbroken have the same issue. It's just that most programs don't always show your processes like this does. You can restrict it and keep it from launching and eating ram, though I don't notice sluggishness.

Again, if you like Dock, try this app it's amazing and more polished.

Last edited:

Christophxr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's pretty awesome if you want to get to another app quickly without having to go back to your home button, and while it works perfectly on the iPad 2, it would be REALLY nice if it could rotate instead of always being in the same place regardless of how you're holding your iPad. Because of this and this alone I stopped using it on my iPad 2 (I still use it for my iPod touch since you usually only hold those in one position) as it got pretty confusing trying to read sideways and upside-down.

guthrien

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I could never get it to respond consistently to gestures on my iPad from the bottom which was my preference. I hope he is still updating this and QuickDo.

IH8law

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love this app, and it works get for iPad (3 gen). Using activator, swipes from the bottom work great.

koenan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is beyond me why the icons on dock dont scale with some other icon section. I use shrink like many do because i want more icons on the screen. My page icons, dock icons, switcher icons are all custom sizes but dock doesnt base icon size off of any of these. I would have thought the icons would scale with the switcher icons since that is the most similar area in function.

Now i am stuck with am admittedly great tweak filled with oversized icons. This dev needs to take his head out of the Hole it is buried in and look up extensibility in the dictionary.

[Moderator edit: Please make an effort to be mindful of you language. This is an international, family-friendly forum. Thanks.]

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Mickey330

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you sent a query to the developer to see if he/she is working an update for the tweak? Perhaps if enough people request certain function, it may be developed. Just a thought...

Marilyn

Most reactions