1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

DocAs

Discussion in 'iPad at Work' started by Boblins, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Boblins

Boblins iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I has anybody used this product? I am currently using the lite version and it has been pretty good for reading and marking up documents. The only thing is once I mark up a document ie .pdf I want to load it back into Dropbox so I can store or send via email later. Does any body know if the full version does this?
  2. BRoss

BRoss iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I do that using remarks or PDF expert, both made by the same company and have dropbox support. Remarks is quick and easy and has a note taking feature. I use it for draft client presentations of 30-80 page PDFs which we walk through and mark-up. Then I save it to Dropbox and make the updates to the presentation back at my pc.