What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you use iPad to watch London 2012 Olympic games?

happy123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
apple-zones.blogspot.com
London 2012 Olympic games are playing now,we may buy tickets to watch the games,or watch them on TV, Do you use iPad to watch 2012 London Olympic games? If you watch games on your iPad,you can know some tips, which I have know from an article-apple zone,4 tips of using iPad to watch London 2012 Olympic games.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
happy123 said:
London 2012 Olympic games are playing now,we may buy tickets to watch the games,or watch them on TV, Do you use iPad to watch 2012 London Olympic games? If you watch games on your iPad,you can know some tips, which I have know from an article-apple zone,4 tips of using iPad to watch London 2012 Olympic games.

Yes. One screen on iPad, second screen TV (upstairs). Third screen TV (downstairs).

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Can't. No cable subscription here.

milliHelen: amount of beauty required to launch one ship.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know if it's available outside of Canada,but I'm using the CTV London 2012 app to view the games on my iPad. It offers live streaming video of the events,recaps of the day's activities,statistics,etc. no cable subscription required!

Last edited:

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
seneca18 said:
FYI: The NBC Olympic app is terrible. Never loads (except for ads).

The Reuters app is wonderful, but it is not for watching live. It is about photos and they are outstanding.

johnml

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anybody know where to watch the opening ceremonies? I missed it and want to watch on my iPad. Thanx-

valeyana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use my pc to watch olympic games. This year the games are more ineresting ever!

hilsroo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
johnml said:
Anybody know where to watch the opening ceremonies? I missed it and want to watch on my iPad. Thanx-

If you are in the UK, the full almost- four-hours of it is available on BBC iplayer! It may not be for much longer though.

tekki

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I watch on iPad and it works great, love I can chose to watch what event I want

Most reactions

Latest posts