What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you use a Keyboard?

Do you use a keyboard?

• Yes

Votes: 85 44.0%
  • No

Votes: 90 46.6%
  • Soon

Votes: 18 9.3%

• Total voters

mdanehart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just purchased the Zagg Bluetooth keyboard. The only real issue I see is that the O.S does not pick up auto capitalization and audio spell correction? Is there a setting that I am not aware of when using the B.T keyboard?

CDavey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought the Zagg case/keyboard, and on the day I got it I saw the Verbatim, which allows connection of up to 6 bluetooth devices. So I contacted Zagg and asked them to take back the one I got from them and they said sure, so now I have the Verbatim and I can type and listen to music at the same time. Both my GF and I have bluetooth headsets, so I can type, and we both can listen...no wires! I love no wires!

jeraldjamescapao

iPF Noob
Reaction score
CDavey said:
I bought the Zagg case/keyboard, and on the day I got it I saw the Verbatim, which allows connection of up to 6 bluetooth devices. So I contacted Zagg and asked them to take back the one I got from them and they said sure, so now I have the Verbatim and I can type and listen to music at the same time. Both my GF and I have bluetooth headsets, so I can type, and we both can listen...no wires! I love no wires!

Cheers!

henry98

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sometimes I do, Sometimes I dont, depends upon my mood / content size to write.

fahad944

iPF Noob
Reaction score
CDavey said:

Can I know the full name for the keyboard
Iam using xtrem keyboard but when i am open website I can't use the arrow only screen can work

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nope, it's the beauty of owning an iPad or any other touch device ;).

Sent from my Wi-Fi Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display using Tapatalk HD

Reaction score
Oh wow I did now the key boards had names I o ly use it for when I what to type at light speed an taking the typing speed test ( game in app store typing Tudor ) I rearguard use mine

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Using the Logitech Ultra Thin Keyboard Cover. It is very nice.

Ditto. I swear by it when I need to get a lot of typing done. Graceful, sturdy, great look and feel, very functional.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 3 using iPF

Most reactions