What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you turn off your ipad?

jduncan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I leave mine on. More then once I've reached for it to check the weather radar map during a night time thunder storm.

Goober

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I only seem to turn mine off when I want to do a hard reboot. I typically do this as part of my monthly maintenance plan fir all of my electronics.

jduncan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Goober said:
I only seem to turn mine off when I want to do a hard reboot. I typically do this as part of my monthly maintenance plan fir all of my electronics.

Yes, I do the same occasionally too.

ALcH3Mi5T

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Oh.Lord. I can't believe you said that, Matt.:eek:

Someone had to say it. And he obviously didn't get the whole whole standby/turnoff concept so he is blowing up for no reason.

ALcH3Mi5T

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
I have a friend who is a HP tech and he has always told me that all electronics need down time and it is best to NOT leave my computer on all day ~ turn it off at night.

So ~ there may be something to what you say.:)

It's actually better to leave your computer on so that the hard drive keeps spinning... A better option is to put it in standby so that the drive still spins yet it isn't using near as much power. That's for computers, other electronics may be different and iPad hard drives are solid state.

cocod2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use mine alot as I am always home..... so the battery drains out faster......

I charge it every night

is that ok

Veritas4420

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I leave mine on almost all the time, except for at work and that's because my boss is jealous he doesn't have one to play with. :X

Most reactions

Latest posts