What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you sleep with your ipad?

well?

• yes every night

Votes: 18 30.5%
  • yes but on occasion

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • no i dont

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreybies

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Only on occasion while reading with it. Not like it's my techno-teddybear or anything. :)

Diesel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
This thread is hilarious! Yes, my paddy is charging right next to me on my bedside table with alarm clock set if I'm working to Muse my favourite band. Sleep with it, I'd probably roll on top and break it, no chance!

Don't knock it until you've tried it ;)

J/K lol

My wife would throw the thing out the window....5th floor apartment if I tried sleeping with my iPad...not that I would anyways.

Petdr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As I'm an insomniac, my iPad docks on the nightstand, so if I can't sleep then I can read/watch a movie/Facebook or whatever. We are very close, and when I'm at home we're never far apart.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lol
I'm never far either! Hubby reckons I love it more! Scared to say anything in case it's true!

magsmag

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It doesn't lie next to me on the pillow, i don't cuddle it....but it's within arms reach...charging...on the floor...i'm rather obsessed with the jigsaws, astra, ..oh...and my calendar, my notes, oh...and my emails, diary, this site now...perhaps messing about with photographs......and the apps.....omg.....i'd better stop there before you think i'm sad!

mjtyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Almost, it's on the bedside less than an arms length away ready for me to open and check ohhh, anything when ever I feel the need. When I am at home it lives on my lap and I don't leave home without it.
Love my iPad 2.

peire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is always next to my bed, when I wake up I switch it straight on to look at the forums :) if it's not my iPad then it's my iPod touch 4g or my HTC Desire HD phone lol

Sent from my iPad using iPF

danielgfreeman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I charge mine in my bedside table while it sings me a lullaby, then it wakes me in the morning with my personalized news all ready to go! If it would only brew the coffee....

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Dee Ashley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.houseofwags.com
Well now I have had my ipad2 for 10 weeks and I don't sleep with it or them since both hubby and I got ipads at the same time. I do fall asleep with my Kindle. Our bed is really high off the ground and we have tile floor there; I am really afraid of knocking the ipad off the bed, so its home is downstairs where we plug in both ipads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions