What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you see people out and about with their ipads or tablets?

kingnba6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i do see people walking with their ipads and tablets. and sometimes even laptops mostly netbooks. i see a lot on campus due to wifi. i see them in parks and also in good neighborhoods.

slothead

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
tjmanson1.wordpress.com
Yes, especially at work. I'm amazed how many of my coworkers use their iPads at work. I picked up a good book (iPad at Work) to help me put its best foot forward. I still need to fine tune mine to make it as efficient as possible.

iLloyd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Every Starbucks I go to is full of iPads, iPhones and Macs.

kingnba6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wifi is great. i know people who use their ipod touch anywhere and everywhere they go. here in the states more NY you can wifi from parks, public places, leeching off other peoples wifi and restaurants. i tend to stick to places where i can get wifi just because its a good service to have.

the question i ask myself is paying the extra money for the travel there and maybe even a higher cost of products worth the wifi? i think so

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can't say I see that many people here with iPads, the occasional one at McDonald's it's mostly laptops. Saw a few at the airport though, but having said that far more laptops there too. Saw a few in NY in Starbucks, hotels and the Airport.

Most reactions

Latest posts