What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you love your iPhone or iPad?

Kathryn4812

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kathryn4812 said:
Oh, it's just fun to make out I love iPad. Well that's my story and I'm sticking to it....

Having said that, I just had to go to bed for an hour while I put it on charge.

jimas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love my iPad.For it ,I buy a " bvcsoft iPad video converter "program to enjoy my favorate movies ,videos and musics on my iPad.I love their iPad volume normalier feature.very great.
My sun also likes to play it.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Kathryn4812 said:
I am besotted with my iPad, but still love my humble Nokia phone. I am a texter by nature and the iPhone wouldn't work for me I'm sure. My friend, with whom I have a purely textual relationship, has bought a cheap phone especially for texting me because her iPhone won't let her omit all the vowels. Texts with vowels are boring.

Loved this. A textual relationship, that's just brilliant. And you omit vowels, how unique. You can turn off the spell checker and then the iphone should work for you.

I use to loathe mobile phones, but I found them a necessary evil, but only after breaking down in my car with my girls when they were young. Then I got an iPhone, wow, I just loved everything about it, and it literally never left my side. Then I got my iPad, and just loved it even more. Now I leave my phone all over the place and have to go searching for it. IPad wins hands down.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
jsh1120 said:
The article and several responses to this thread contribute to my fears for the future of my species.

Lol. Very well said. I'm still laughing 

Kathryn4812

iPF Noob
Reaction score
leelai said:
Loved this. A textual relationship, that's just brilliant. And you omit vowels, how unique. You can turn off the spell checker and then the iphone should work for you.

I use to loathe mobile phones, but I found them a necessary evil, but only after breaking down in my car with my girls when they were young. Then I got an iPhone, wow, I just loved everything about it, and it literally never left my side. Then I got my iPad, and just loved it even more. Now I leave my phone all over the place and have to go searching for it. IPad wins hands down.

Ys, t's grt fn. Sd r wht?! My fvrt wrd s "wfl" 4 "awful".

However, the disenvowelling is not so thorough when it is important to be understood immediately.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Kathryn4812 said:
Ys, t's grt fn. Sd r wht?! My fvrt wrd s "wfl" 4 "awful".

However, the disenvowelling is not so thorough when it is important to be understood immediately.

It's just so clever, and trying to read it, makes it a game. 

Most reactions

Latest posts