What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you listen to music on your iPad?

Do you listen to music on your iPad?

• Yes

Votes: 136 44.2%
  • No

Votes: 80 26.0%
  • Kinda

Votes: 65 21.1%
  • Main thing I do while doing other stuff

Votes: 27 8.8%

• Total voters

Nancybout

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My I speakers things I homes are for iPhones where is the best for the IPad??? I have iPods n itouch n mostly same songs......but still interested

Sent from my iPad using iPF

sportster44

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What are you working with for ear buds? I've tried my best IEMs westone Um3s an also Senn IE8s apple is o.k but the lack of good EQ'ing leave me wanting. I've read that some have added an amp and get good sound. But my original point is that this is an easy area to upgrade for apple But as with the keyboard left/right arrow missing tHere are areas that apple ignore

Haven't added an amp to the ipad as i would want to go from a straight line out from the pad and i'm not quite sure how to do that. I've added Equ on the ipad, and it helps alot with my Shure SE530s but still doesn't measure up to the Sony sound.

mrbose

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes have downloaded 547 songs, also bought an IHome which has stereo speakers so I dock my IPad and can listen for hours

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No I don't. I have an iPod classic. Plus my iPad is only a 16gb. Would rather store movies and shows on it. :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

AntonCartel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
YES!
Whenever I get an iDevice I must purchase the 1 with the most GB. So my iPad + 3G is a 64GB & my iPhone is a 32GB. [But my touch is a 32GB. I didn't think I needed a 64GB IPod Touch]
I gotta have my favorite,
Songs
Music videos
Podcasts
Books
PDF's
Apps
Games
A movie or two or three on my Pad
All has diff content except for my most favorite songs/ music videos.

Dutchess

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have about 4g of music on my iPad. I listen to music on it daily, including Pandora. Bluetooth wireless headphones make the iPad a dream audio device!

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No, but... I might try to stream it instead of listening to it on my laptop when I'm at home. I don't have room to put much music on it so if I do end up listening to music, it'd be with this method.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes. I have 380 songs on it. I find it useful to keep my iPhone in my pocket so it stays connected to my BT earpiece. The iPad lives on the floor of my truck, and is plugged into the sound system through the headphone socket.

Nothing like pounding up the Alaska Highway with Rush or Pink Floyd providing the entertainment.

Peter_Izn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes. I connect HDMI and sound cables to amplifier and TV. HDMI cable is long so can control it from my armchair, great for viewing pics. Also use Sony bluetooth headphones.

johnsmith522

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I only listen to Christian and classical(including soundtracks) music, but as far as genres go, I like symphonic metal, prog metal, hard rock and symphonic rock. And I also like alternative, acoustic, and indie. And some dance/electronic, and some... Whatever Family Force 5 would be considered.

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes. I connect HDMI and sound cables to amplifier and TV. HDMI cable is long so can control it from my armchair, great for viewing pics. Also use Sony bluetooth headphones.

you will enjoy the wireless freedom for audio/video, etc etc, using the apple TV, + more. Apple (Canada) - Apple TV - Now there

this is an apple tv, with built in wireless.

overview_ports.jpg

AirPlay and AirPlay Mirroring.
What you see is what you show.

Your content. Large and in charge.

Not only can you stream music, photos and videos to Apple TV from your computer — but thanks to AirPlay, you can also stream it all from your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.[SUP]2[/SUP]So if you feel like watching a movie you have on one of your devices, you don’t need to rent or buy it again. You can also stream a home video you just recorded or videos from websites and AirPlay-enabled apps. Simply tap to start playing content on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, then tap again to instantly stream whatever you’re watching — or listening to — directly to Apple TV.

And now with AirPlay Mirroring, you can wirelessly and securely stream what’s on your iPad 2 or iPhone 4S to your HDTV. So you can show off just about anything you can do on your iPad or iPhone 4S for the whole room to see. Like that awesome new app and your gaming skills (or lack thereof). Learn more about AirPlay

Most reactions

Latest posts