What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you listen to music on your iPad?

Do you listen to music on your iPad?

• Yes

Votes: 136 44.2%
  • No

Votes: 80 26.0%
  • Kinda

Votes: 65 21.1%
  • Main thing I do while doing other stuff

Votes: 27 8.8%

• Total voters

giokspy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes. The sound is really great with my yamaha headphones!!!!

---
- Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love playing music on my ipad, I usually have some playing while using it online. I only have a little over 700 songs, but getting there.

Dee Ashley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.houseofwags.com
For some reason, I like my ipod better for music. I only have 16GB so I have to be picky about what music I pick for my ipad2. I have one album on my ipad2: Young Frankenstein, the musical.

gharrop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have 20gig of music and spotify loaded, a jambox speaker and also AirPlay in several rooms, so yes the iPad / iPhone are great for music!!

Aa1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
gharrop said:
I have 20gig of music and spotify loaded, a jambox speaker and also AirPlay in several rooms, so yes the iPad / iPhone are great for music!!

Is the jambox worth the money?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

gharrop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
scottishwarlord said:
Is the jambox worth the money?

It is a bit expensive, but I find it surprisingly good for it's size with more base than you would expect, it is very portable,the rechargeable battery lasts 12 hours, I use it a lot.I always take when staying in hotels etc.
I looked at it this way, a small portable DAB radio would cost over £100 a good sound dock the same , the jam box works with my iPhone or iPad on bluetoth and is often more convenient than using headphones to get good sound.I can connect any other device (eg old iPod) via the supplied cable.
Even garage band now works with it via Bluetooth.
Hope this helps

Aa1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
gharrop said:
It is a bit expensive, but I find it surprisingly good for it's size with more base than you would expect, it is very portable,the rechargeable battery lasts 12 hours, I use it a lot.I always take when staying in hotels etc.
I looked at it this way, a small portable DAB radio would cost over £100 a good sound dock the same , the jam box works with my iPhone or iPad on bluetoth and is often more convenient than using headphones to get good sound.I can connect any other device (eg old iPod) via the supplied cable.
Even garage band now works with it via Bluetooth.
Hope this helps

Thanks, I'll have a look for them.

Sintaku

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, I listen to music while using my iPad. I use Spotify because I also have it on my phone so it's pretty awesome.

---
- Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

InnocentPeach

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I do, I have a free app called 'Mymedia' it let's you download music off websites like mp3bee and skullmp3

Aa1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
InnocentPeach said:
I do, I have a free app called 'Mymedia' it let's you download music off websites like mp3bee and skullmp3

Can you put them in your music library?

InnocentPeach

iPF Noob
Reaction score
scottishwarlord said:
Can you put them in your music library?

No, as far as I know, unless you can but I haven't figured it out yet...

This is one of the screens

image-316796668.png

Asharp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
With my new iPad 2 carrying case, I could, but I find the iPad too big to use as a substitute for the iPod Touch. Using my iPod Touch for listening to music is also a more firmly entrenched habit that I associate with walking and waiting for buses and subways. Also, my speaker at home is only designed for smaller devices like the iPod.

bilalo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have 64 gb ipad and dan put around 10k songs wat moredo u want?

Most reactions

Latest posts