What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you listen to music on your iPad?

Do you listen to music on your iPad?

• Yes

Votes: 136 44.2%
  • No

Votes: 80 26.0%
  • Kinda

Votes: 65 21.1%
  • Main thing I do while doing other stuff

Votes: 27 8.8%

• Total voters

Linda1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, I even purchased a Bluetooth speaker for my sewing room. :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nearly always have music on in background , particularly " Tunein Radio" app.

Fantastic way to listen to music from around the world :)

Dr. Robert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Put me down for 'kinda.' I am fairly picky about how I listen to music, though I am not a OCD audiophile. One thing I don't like about the iPad's music player (and also one reason why I didn't buy an iPod in the spring) is the lack of customizable EQ. Another thing is, there are portable music players with better fidelity and options than what Apple has to offer, which is a shame, given the price for these things. So, I'll either listen to music on my studio monitors, or on my portable player. If I am using the iPad, I may listen to the music I've put on it.

hrflossy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Listening to music while I'm typing this from my pad.... I multi-task like hell on my ipad2.

Hinds90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Of course lol. Why wouldn't you listen to music unless you need the space for something more important.

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Dr. Robert said:
Put me down for 'kinda.' I am fairly picky about how I listen to music, though I am not a OCD audiophile. One thing I don't like about the iPad's music player (and also one reason why I didn't buy an iPod in the spring) is the lack of customizable EQ. Another thing is, there are portable music players with better fidelity and options than what Apple has to offer, which is a shame, given the price for these things. So, I'll either listen to music on my studio monitors, or on my portable player. If I am using the iPad, I may listen to the music I've put on it.

This is exactly how it feel. I am all apple save for my music player which is a Cowan.

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Big YES!

Yes love listening to music on my ipad, I invested in a great pair of headphones so that makes it great. I only keep my most favourite singles on the ipad and tend to buy from the ipad...

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes but it's nice to have One unique device that everyone else doesn't have plus I've learned to love my i9 it soon small but so slick! However the best by far sounding device is the often overlook Sandisk Click+ cheap too.

Sorry let this thread get back on point. I also play music on my iPad when I like to view the large album images. It reminds me of my youth when I would put the album cover all over my room. Some were very hot I might add. Then plug in the black light and some incents burning; well enough said about that.

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
zipur said:
Yes but it's nice to have One unique device that everyone else doesn't have plus I've learned to love my i9 it soon small but so slick! However the best by far sounding device is the often overlook Sandisk Click+ cheap too.

Sorry let this thread get back on point. I also play music on my iPad when I like to view the large album images. It reminds me of my youth when I would put the album cover all over my room. Some were very hot I might add. Then plug in the black light and some incents burning; well enough said about that.

Album covers and black lights. I can relate to that. :)
Nice to see you back zipur.

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

kavita

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ya that is my best time when I listen music on iPad. I pad is my friend.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts