What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you leave your iPad on while charging it?

Do you leave your iPad on while charging it?

• Always (or almost always)

Votes: 220 59.8%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 91 24.7%
  • Rarely

Votes: 33 9.0%
  • Never

Votes: 24 6.5%

• Total voters

bizzzar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't think of any reason why somebody should turn off their iPad while charging.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I mostly charge mine at night, when I'm sleeping. That's when I turn it off while charging.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I mostly charge mine at night, when I'm sleeping. That's when I turn it off while charging.
I like to listen to audio books when I go to bed and the iPad is charging. All I do is turn off the screen and fall asleep listening to the audio book. The iPad I'm using right now hasn't been turned off for several weeks.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I like to listen to audio books when I go to bed and the iPad is charging. All I do is turn off the screen and fall asleep listening to the audio book. The iPad I'm using right now hasn't been turned off for several weeks.
Do you listen to audio books you already know?
I can't imagine that I could get asleep while listening to an audio book I haven't heard/read before, because I'd want to know how it continues.

I have to turn off mine, because I would go on reading here or posting as long as I could keep my eyes open. It's too tempting. :)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I listen to audio books that I've listened to before as well as new ones I'm listening to for the first time.

Most reactions

Latest posts