What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you know how to make a poll?

Do you know how to create a poll?

• Yes

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For those that don't know here is a quick guide to making a new poll......

image-1012039324.jpg

image-2847910792.jpg

image-4095206989.jpg

image-2750020048.jpg

image-3464718195.jpg

It's easier than it looks!

Last edited:

dana123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A good post indeed:) Many many thanks for the post.I know how to create poll. But it was intermediate level.I have now become advanced in it.

Thanks again :)

SKP1001

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Offering the ability to poll members is a great thing. Thank you for sharing more detailed instructions in how to create a user poll here in the iPad forums!

I would love to see what others like about different iPad applications and see how members vote!

Last edited:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
A good post indeed:) Many many thanks for the post.I know how to create poll. But it was intermediate level.I have now become advanced in it.

Thanks again :)

Offering the ability to poll members is a great thing. Thank you for sharing more detailed instructions in how to create a user poll here in the iPad forums!

I would love to see what others like about different iPad applications and see how members vote!

I am glad that both of you appreciate this sticky on how to create Polls...I sure do as well. Gabriel1 created this for our members and also staff, like me, that didn't know. Thanks for the feedback!

Samana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I never knew exactly how to make a poll, but I've always had the basic idea. Would that go as a yes?

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Thanks Gabe! You did a wonderful job of making and taking a poll! Well done!

Peace begins with a smile. :)
M Teresa

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think I might have to come up with one as I see the same ones from 2011 when I first joined.

Sent from my Black 32GB Verizon iPhone 4 in NYC using Tap

Most reactions