What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do u use gmail in browser or the mail app

stevenwireless

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Using gmail in browser gets better looking UI and more features, using mail app has push and speed. So how do u use gmail on iPad

Jeeper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use the mail app, it's quicker and "cleaner". Plus I don't have to "log in" all the time. I have both of my mail accounts in the app. so I can see all inbox messages at once.

MAcsure

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I used the mail app. Work great for me and my set up.

I have several Gmail accounts. They get send fwd to my mollie me account. And that's how read my mails.
To reply to any of the Gmail accounts is easy.
Here's what I did.
1: I set them all up on the iPad mail app.
2: in the mail app itself, u see all yr email accounts you just up, for I have x4 Gmails, and 1x MM.
3: I click on the MM account, and this Swiss all my sub folders etc. It the only account I ned have open because of the fwd of the Gmails.
4: replying using one of the gmail addys I simple tap on the "CC" that allows me to select which gmail I want to send from.
I think I had to have all email addys in my contacts

Cheers

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I use the Mail app.

Once in a while I'll go to to the full or HTML site to do something the Mail app can't. No reason to visit the tablet site, except as a stepping stone, or when helping someone troubleshoot. It's rare though.

breezur

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jeeper said:
I use the mail app, it's quicker and "cleaner". Plus I don't have to "log in" all the time. I have both of my mail accounts in the app. so I can see all inbox messages at once.

I'm the same way. I get through my emails a lot faster by just using the app, and the notifications are handy. The only time I sign on is to access my school account.

KHB1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mail app. 7 accounts. Just easier.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts