1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Do they make a case like this?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by cozyann88, Aug 7, 2010.

1. cozyann88

cozyann88 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am debating between the sena zipbook because it offers so much protection being all zipped up. But I al so like the cases that have like the material all the way around the ipad holding it snugly in place where as the sena is the 4 bands that hold the corners. I also like the piel frama. I am just not sure. I want a case that looks like a womans case though. I would like some color. I want to keep my ipad very protected when traveling
  2. largefarva

largefarva iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  3. Ksane

Ksane iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Largefarva, thanks for the link! I've looked everywhere for something exactly like that! I can't wait tilt hey come out.