What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do not believe anyone

Slimseven

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When it comes to ip3 , there are several websites such as cnet and others we generally consider semi reliable news suppliers of apple related rumors.
Don't believe them. They have lost all credibility with me by posting info that apple stores , , amazon , and others not worth mentioning are taking pre orders for ip3 today as of 10 am est.
Believe this, apple don't acknowledge the words " ipad3" until an official announcement. We all know when that is.

Stefx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So, you say to believe no one....then i can't believe you...

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
What sites are posting this? As I follow tech news very close and I have seen no sites report this at all. Could be an add or spam trying to trick someone, yes. But most know that nothing is official until Apple reveals the iPad 3 on March 7th at 10 AM PDT. *shrug*

Most reactions