What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do any of you believe in the paranormal subject?

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I personally haven't experienced anything I'd class as paranormal, but I do however believe there is more to this life than what we see. , meaning we as life have "tuned in " for want of another word to our perceived sense of reality.
I believe that from our own 3 dimensional world , other dimensions exist.
We'd have to be pretty ignorant to say that we understand everything about the universe, so this doesn't dismiss multidimensional extensions to our own, and maybe once in a while those dimensions interrelate with our own occasionally resulting in paranormal sightings.

I could be wrong, but that's what I believe.

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
When I was much younger, I use to travel the country singing songs, solving crimes, drinking shine and harvesting the teeth from hitchhikers. Now they haunt me. I think one of them gummed me in my sleep. Remember, they had no teeth. I was scared, I'll tell you what.

Most reactions

Latest posts