What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do any of you believe in the paranormal subject?

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MoonlitSonata said:
Wanted to revive this thread with a weird/cool story. My grandpa, who was my best friend, died 15 years ago. Whenever I would visit, he would be wearing Old Spice cologne. Now, my dad wears it as well, but rarely. I was doing laundry, home alone a few days ago when I felt...well, strange is the best I can describe it. I knew I was by myself, just me and my puppies but I didn't feel alone. I also noticed a familiar scent in the air, Old Spice! And it hadn't been there all day. Grandpa stopping by, maybe? :)

I think it may be he just wanted to bring you a bit of comfort.

Last edited:

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
I could certainly share some tales on this, I have had a lot of experiences as a child, they come and go these days and I feel that's because your mind doesn't accept what it doesn't understand as readily when an adult!!

where shall I start, I have predicted deaths, I have spoken to my dead relatives who in ever knew existed......oh and my mother and fathers house has a ghost who I shared many nights with, my Mother didn't believe me till I showed her the proof.

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TheRambler said:
I could certainly share some tales on this, I have had a lot of experiences as a child, they come and go these days and I feel that's because your mind doesn't accept what it doesn't understand as readily when an adult!!

where shall I start, I have predicted deaths, I have spoken to my dead relatives who in ever knew existed......oh and my mother and fathers house has a ghost who I shared many nights with, my Mother didn't believe me till I showed her the proof.

What was the proof?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
A possessed PIP....Sure, Rambler...come in on this thread and say a few good tidbits and than take off and leave all of hanging!

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
well, one night I was left on my own with just the dog we had just got for company, I was led on my bed watching tv when the dog jumped off and started growling looking in the corner of the room, the one where the shadow was. now the shadow would move round the room, so it can't be light related, and as the shadow moved round the room, so did the dog......when I showed my mum what the dog did, well let's just say I wasn't just some child with an over active mind ha ha

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TheRambler said:
well, one night I was left on my own with just the dog we had just got for company, I was led on my bed watching tv when the dog jumped off and started growling looking in the corner of the room, the one where the shadow was. now the shadow would move round the room, so it can't be light related, and as the shadow moved round the room, so did the dog......when I showed my mum what the dog did, well let's just say I wasn't just some child with an over active mind ha ha

So, was it the dogs shadow?

The Archangel

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
When I was about 6 I was laying in bed one night. I could clearly see a face looking at me through the curtain. I was shocked enough to throw myself out of bed. I did not hit the floor. I felt that I was caught and lowered to the floor. When I looked again the face had gone and the curtain fabric was back in place.

That was 45 years ago, and I remember it as though it was yesterday.

Want me to continue with more of these experiences?

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
now when my Grandma died, I was only young, 15, I was very close to her and would visit 4 or 5 times a week. I was the one who found her dead led on her bed, it affected me greatly, I spent a lot of time in my room, anyway, a couple of nights went by and one morning when I woke up, my mum was in tears, when I asked her what the matter was she said did I not remember? I said no and she then started to tell me that I had come down during the night and had told her that my Gran didn't want me to be upset, that she was very happy where she was and that my Grandad was pleased to see her, I also mentioned another 8 relatives who I had never met or even knew as they had died many years before i was born.
I slept well after that and never lost another nights sleep over her death.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts