What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Djay Software?

s00paSold3r

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anybody been able to successfully install the new Djay app from *********?

Last edited by a moderator:

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just as a friendly reminder, this forum does not allow the discussion of cracked apps or any software that is acquired by any means other than intended by the author, owner, publisher or distributor.

OP
S

s00paSold3r

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ok, sorry...thought it was appropriate for the hacking tread since it is a feature in Cydia...

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No problem! We fully support your right to jailbreak the device that you own, but we also respect the rights of software developers. If you don't want to pay for software, that's up to you, but if you want to talk about stealing software, that's up to us!

toasty_hoodie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Technically it isn't a Cydia feature, as you must manually add the repository to get said program.

I find it less hassle to just buy my apps outright. I may use the program to try before I buy, but I will always pay the debs for their product, it's the right thing to do.

kvizzel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You need the new firmware to install it.

It's quite cool, you can throw on 2 tracks and mix them together.

I played will it, but I just make the music sound horrible. lol

Most reactions

Latest posts