What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Distance + ipad + blueprints?

jaedite

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone help me locate an app that will allow me to upload a blue print, then select a spot on the print and walk, tracking the distance to a wall or a fixture?

Auto cad ws does allow the first part, but not the second...

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I moved this post to the Help section with a permanent redirect from Apps, because I thought it might receive better attention there, though I recognise it is also an app question. I hope this is OK.

Tim
iPad Forum Moderator

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
That was such an intriguing question I did a little research. This looks promising.

CMT GPS/GIS Application Software for iPAD

Besides recording a track, there is a desktop program that will allow you to geo-refernce a drawing, and use it as a background. That would be essential if the results were going to be meaningful.

Of course, I don't know how accurate your final data would be. Good enough for roads is hardly good enough for room measurements.

Most reactions

Latest posts