What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Displaying your iPad on your Tv (In real time)?

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's ok I'll figure it out. All I know is that with my iPad I get roughly a 30" picture and with my Android tablet I get a full 46" picture. That is the bottom line. Pardon me for suggesting that it would be nice to get the extra 16 inches. Until a jailbreak comes out I'll keep my Android tablet just for this reason. Anyway I'll shut up now as I must be the only person on this entire forum who doesn't like the 4x3.

You are the only one making a big issue of it, but that's ok. You like what you like. I don't see the big deal as I don't have my tablet outputting to my TV that much (I have a 42 and a 67 and what is see on either is fine)...I mainly use a projector and almost all of them are 4:3. And I have two android tablets and frankly, I wish they both had 4:3 screens. The only Android tablet I know that has a 4:3 is the le pan 2 and it is a rather cheap knock off.

Mickeylittle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good deal. Like they say... to each his own. I bet things look great on the 67" Yes I know I have issues!!!

Most reactions