What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Display of email

steve alexander

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Without intentionally changing any settings, me email has suddenly stopped showing the body of an email. It just shows the preview on the left and the heading of the email in the panel on the right but none of the body of the email. Any suggestions gratefully received.

tinmancutter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
steve alexander said:
Without intentionally changing any settings, me email has suddenly stopped showing the body of an email. It just shows the preview on the left and the heading of the email in the panel on the right but none of the body of the email. Any suggestions gratefully received.

I have the same problem. All was good for a while then this occurred and can not seem to solve

tinmancutter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
steve alexander said:

Steve I found the answer : double push the home button 2 times, then on your email app hit the minus ( - ) and it should clear up for you

Most reactions

Latest posts