Fans of the Star Wars universe, rejoice, Disney has now released a brand new game on the iTunes store. Called Star Wars - Heroes Path, the game is based on Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope, the original Star Wars film. Here's how the description of the game sounds like:
"Lead the Rebel Alliance to victory! Guide Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Princess Leia, Chewbacca, and Obi-Wan Kenobi through perilous puzzles that will wrack your brain and test your luck! Use the characters’ special abilities as you travel from Tatooine to the Death Star, but watch out—every move can trigger enemy reactions that will change the game and your strategy in an instant! Experience A New Hope in a whole new way as thrilling motion comics keep the story of the classic adventure intertwined with play."
And here are its main features:
The game is currently available for a price of $3.99 and comes with a size of slightly more than 200 megabytes. Have a look at the video from below to see how the gameplay looks like.
- Enjoy an exciting interactive reimagining of Episode IV: A New Hope as you master each puzzle environment!
- Test your skill in 6 exciting environments and dozens of levels
- Find multiple solutions to each level, and overcome obstacles in whatever way you like best. Earn achievements for innovative solutions!
- Unlock new heroes in every chapter! Every hero has an exciting special ability, including decoy holograms, lightsabers, blasters and more!
- Don’t forget your back-up! Get other members of the team to help. Deploy R2-D2 to hack gates, Chewbacca for a massive attack, and more!
- Ramp up from basic foes to crafty officers, moving platforms, trap doors, forcefields, and hidden intel!
- Earn hero powers and hints by completing daily challenges
- Four heroes and six chapters with download, two more heroes and four more chapters plus new environments with in-app purchase!